Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More to Love While Here in Phone Central

Pastor Matt
Another thing that is so nice about being down at the station during Sharathon is that you can meet the guest speakers who come in!

It has been  a delight to see Pastor Matt Morrell & Dr. Kevin Bauder again, and I am absolutely thrilled to see my pastor, Julian Suarez, here in the studio this morning! I just love the fact that Pastor Suarez has opportunities to be back on the air here after having been one of their radio hosts in the early 80s.  Of course, I don't have a recollection of that time, being as young as I was then, but it's so fun regardless.

Between phone calls, we also able to hear what the speakers talk about on the air, and I have deeply appreciated some of the conversations that I've heard.  What a blessing it is to have such men and women as leaders in our churches, communities, & organizations.

No comments: