Thursday, August 4, 2011

A New Voice on the Air

There is some exciting news in the air - and on the air, too!  As I'm sure you know, WCTS has been looking for a new afternoon host to fill the vacancy John left behind.  Well, the wonderful news is that have ceased their search!  Yes, the need for an announcer has been filled!  He is someone entirely new to us, unlike the station's new general manger who is someone we have come to know over the years he's been with the station in another capacity.  I guess I should say entirely new to most of us.  Being that he is Jeremiah's brother-in-law, I would say the two of them are likely to be at least somewhat acquainted with each other, as well as having other friends and loved ones.

Okay, so now that all of that is straightened out, let's welcome Matthew Pilch to WCTS!  I must say that I've been rather impressed with his sports reporting.  I wonder if he's a Vikings fan or if they decided to retain a Packer fan to fill that vacancy, too?  I guess we'll just have to find out, won't we?  Anyway, I'm thinking he's likely to be a great addition to the station, so I'm sending out my own personal & hearty welcome his way!

Oh, and Matthew?  Keep up the good work!

No comments: