Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Interview with Natilee

Well, Steve Davis came into Phone Central this afternoon and pulled out his iPod touch. I guess he thought it would be a good idea to interview me this afternoon. Having hosted Christianity in a Changing Culture for 10 years or so, he's a pro; I'm just an amateur who unexpectedly finds herself on camera. But I did enjoy it, and I hope you do, too!



Oh, and perhaps you are noticing the green and yellow colors of the jersey I'm wearing. Yes, it is indeed a Packer jersey this fine Wednesday afternoon. I'm helping John celebrate the $7,500 dollars that came in yesterday evening in less than 2 1/2 hours. Upon close inspection, you might notice he did me a favor - he brought in an authentic Bart Starr jersey for me to wear! That was quite the surprise, and it seems like quite a privilege, too. One could hardly protest such a thing. And by the way, the white shirt underneath of which you can only see the collar? It's a Vikings jersey!

No comments: